Support For You
Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, both for those diagnosed and for their family and friends. It’s important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands of this disease. Remember, you are not alone. There are many support services available to assist you on this journey, including:
- If you’re in need of local resources or have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Komen Southwest Ohio at 513-671-9100, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with breast cancer and are looking for local resources, visit the Breast Cancer Help and Hope page of our website, or call Peggy Sullivan, LSW at 513.603.3923 to be connected to a wide variety of resources in your area. Serving Cincinnati, Dayton, Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indian, Breast Cancer Help and Hope is your one stop resource shop!
- Call 1-877 GO KOMEN, a free breast care helpline, or e-mail email@example.com to receive professional support services for anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families
- If you are interested in participating in or learning more about Breast Cancer Clinical Trails visit BreastCancerTrials.org or ClinicalTrials.gov
- The Co-Survivor section of Komen’s national website, where friends and family members can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have been in similar situations