- Register Today. The sooner you get started, the easier it is to raise funds!
- Set Your Personal Goal. The sky’s the limit! We suggest setting your fundraising goal at $150. Once you’ve hit your fundraising goal – aim even higher.
- Log In To Your Participant Center and Send Emails. Log in and access your Participant Center and create a personal fundraising web page. Emails sent from your Participant Center will include a link to your personal web page, enabling people to donate to you directly.
- List Your Potential Donors. Make sure you include the follow people:
Friends Neighbors Grocer Landlord Business Owners Family Your Doctor(s) Realtor
- Compose Your Fundraising Letter/Email. Start with one of the sample fundraising emails and personalize it with your story! Click here to download a sample Race fundraising email.
- Host a Race Fundraising Party. Invite your neighbors and friends to a night of food, fun and games at your house. Collect donations for entry.
- Download and Print Fundraising Tools. Visit the Fundraising Tips section to download fundraising ideas and resources. Here is a list of some of the tips and tools available:
- Quick and Easy Fundraising Ideas: 5 Steps to Race $100
- Donation Form: Download a Komen Race Donation Form and use to collect donations and send it to donors who prefer to mail in a donation.