Small Grants Program
We are not currently accepting small grant applications. If you have question please contact Peggy at email@example.com and mention Small Grants in the subject line.
Small Grant Guidelines (if applicable)
Eligibility requirements include but may not be limited to the following:
- Applicant must be a 501(c) organization (non-profit organization, educational institution and/or government agency) and provide proof of non-profit status if it is not already on file with the Affiliate. Checks cannot be issued to individuals; they must be issued to the 501(c)3 organization.
- Applicant must be operating within the Komen Affiliate’s service area, and funded activities (except travel) must take place within the service area.
- Funding requests should not be for a project that would normally be eligible for funding through the yearly peer-reviewed Komen Grant process (Screening Treatment Education Program / STEP grants).
- Funded activities must be consistent with and specific to the Komen mission.
- Grant applicants are restricted to a maximum combined award of $5,000 per fiscal year, per program for any type of Small Grant (Travel, Conference and/or Program Support Grant).